The best parents are the ones that get promoted to Grandparents! But sometimes we just need to catch those Grandparents up to modern parenthood.
This fun and interactive 2 hour class explores how Grandparents can better help their adult children care for their new grandchild. We hope to build a better understanding of what it means to be a modern parent, and ease any conflict that can arise during this exciting time in both the Grandparent and new parent’s life.
- Exploring common myths and misunderstandings
- New trends associated with pregnancy, birth and parenting
- How social media fits in pregnancy and parenting today
- Current recommendations with safety, health, feeding, and support of newborns
- Exploring how to be the Grandparent kids want to see and parents feel comfortable leaving their precious babies with
We know that you already raised a great child, and we want to help you prepare to for your newest wonderful Grandchild.
Minimum registration of 2 students required
Coming soon: online class for the Grandparent's in your life to watch in the comfort of their own home on their own time.