The best parents are the ones that get promoted to Grandparents! But sometimes, those Grandparents need a little extra help catching up to what parenting looks like today with new safety regulations and what modern parenthood looks like in the age of Google.
This fun and interactive 2.5 hour class explores how Grandparents can better help their adult children care for their new grandchild. We hope to build a better understanding of what it means to be a modern parent, and ease any conflict that can arise during this exciting time in both the Grandparent and new parent’s life.
We know that you already raised a great child, and we want to help make sure that youGrandchild is just as wonderful.
• Exploring common myths and misunderstandings
• New trends associated with pregnancy, birth and parenting
• How social media fits in pregnancy and parenting today
• Current recommendations with safety, health, feeding, and support of newborns
• Exploring how to be the Grandparent kids want to see and parents feel comfortable leaving their precious babies with
Please email email@example.com to register