Grandparent's Prep Class
Only the best parents get promoted to Grandparents, but parenting guidelines have changed a great deal. This fun and interactive two hour class explores how Grandparents can better help their adult children care for their new grandchild. We hope to build a better understanding of what it means to be a modern parent, and ease any conflict that can arise during this exciting time in both the Grandparent and new parent’s life.
We know that you already raised a great child, and we want to help make sure that you Grandchild is just as wonderful.
- Exploring common myths and misunderstandings
- New trends associated with pregnancy, birth and parenting
- How social media fits in pregnancy and parenting today
- Current recommendations with safety, health, feeding, and support of newborns
- Exploring how to be the Grandparent kids want to see and parents feel comfortable leaving their precious babies with
To register, please visit do so online or call Emily at 919/480.1423