The best parents are the ones that get promoted to Grandparents!
But sometimes, those Grandparents need a little extra help catching up to what parenting looks like today with new safety regulations related to childcare and modern parenthood in the age of Google.
This fun and interactive 2 hour class explores how Grandparents can better help their adult children care for their new grandchild. We hope to build a better understanding of what it means to be a modern parent, and ease any conflict that can arise during this exciting time in both the Grandparent and new parent’s life.
We know that you already raised a great child, and we want to help make sure that your Grandchild is just as wonderful.
- Exploring common myths and misunderstandings
- New trends associated with pregnancy, birth and parenting
- How social media fits in pregnancy and parenting today
- Current recommendations with safety, health, feeding, and support of newborns
- Exploring how to be the Grandparent kids want to see and parents feel comfortable leaving their precious babies with