On-Site Corporate Massage
On-site chair or table massage is beneficial for both employees and employers, and a great way to bring wellness to the workplace.
Corporate Massage is one the fastest growing services being offered at corporate wellness fairs around the Triangle.
We offer both on-site chair massage and on-site table massage, for the duration of time that fits your needs.
On-site chair massage:
- Allows clients to remain clothed for the duration of the massage
- Hands on time can range from 10 to 20 minutes
- Work includes stretching, gentle movements, and compression
- Perfect for larger groups to ensure everyone receives a massage
On-site table massage:
- Clients are able to remain clothed or receive a traditional massage
- Hands on time can range from 30 to 90 minutes
- Work includes classic massage techniques, such as Swedish and Deep Tissue, as well as stretching and gentle movements
- Great for smaller groups to allow individuals to receive a customized session
We provide everything we need to make the environment as relaxing as possible for your employees. This includes music, luxury sheets (for table massage), high quality massage lotion, and the necessary cleaning supplies.
Benefits to Employers:
- Improves employees morale
- Reduces missed work due pain and illness
- Reduces employer costs associated with sick pay and workers composition
Benefits to Employees:
- Improves employee/employer relationship
- Provides necessary breaks in workday
- Reduces injuries due to repetitive motions associated with desk work
Pricing based on specific needs and number of therapists requested. We will work you and your company to provide a customized plan to enhance your wellness event.