Grandparents Prep Class
This fun and interactive 2.5 hour class explores how Grandparents can better help their adult children care for their new grandchild. The goal of this class is to help Grandparents be the best they can be by learning the new safety regulations related to childcare and what modern parenthood looks like in the age of Google.
Various feeding, safety, and care techniques have changed, and this class helps Grandparents to learn these new topics in a welcoming environment. These changes can create conflict between Grandparents and their adult children. This class hopes to build a better understanding of what it means to be a modern parent, and ease any conflict that can arise during this exciting time in both the Grandparent and new parent’s life.
- Exploring common myths and misunderstandings
- New trends associated with pregnancy, birth and parenting
- How social media fits in pregnancy and parenting today
- Current recommendations with safety, health, feeding, and support of newborns
- Exploring how to be the Grandparent kids want to see and parents feel comfortable leaving their precious babies with