Benefits of Placenta Tincture
What is a Tincture and how can a placenta tincture help me?
Tinctures are liquid extracts with something dissolved in it, such as herbs or a placenta piece. They are usually extracted in alcohol but they can also be extracted in apple cider vinegar or vegetable glycerin. The tincturing of powdered placenta in high grade alcohol can increase the length and benefits of your placenta for both mother and child. The tincture can be used in any time of trauma, transition, and emotional distress to ease your symptoms. When properly cared for it can last a lifetime, having the ability to be turned into homeopathic remedy by a local herbalist or homeopath.
Top 10 Benefits of Placenta Tincture
- Balance postpartum hormonal fluctuations
- Help reduce symptoms of PMS
- Soothe indigestion for mom and baby
- Decrease insomnia and sleep disorders
- Ease childhood infections (rashes)
- Reduce colic and teething in baby
- Aids in trauma, transition, emotional distress (weaning, growth spurts, etc.)
- Stabilize moods
- Ease anxiety and emotional distress
- Ease cough, stuffy noses, and other cold like ailments
The suggested dosage is 7-10 drops of tincture into a glass of water for the birthing person to drink after the placenta capsules are gone. The suggested dosage of 3-5 drops can be given to a child as needed. It is important to remember a tincture is extremely potent, 1 drop can equal 1 capsule.
We hope this was an informative and efficient overview of what a placenta tincture is and how it could benefit you and your family in the postpartum period and beyond. Get started now!